World Class Information Security
Does your team shudder when a big customer or strategic partner sends a cyber security questionnaire? Information security expectations are rising as larger enterprises seek to reduce risk in their supply chains and small and medium businesses struggle to meet todays challenges.
Expert Guidance on Your Information Security Roadmap
Large organizations have full-time Chief Information Security Officers CISOs but it's impractical for mid-sized companies to do the same. Get expert guidance on your information security roadmap. Atumcell's technology enables mid-sized businesses to tap into highly experienced information security professionals at an affordable price.
Is CISO as a Service Expensive?
The total cost of Atumcell’s CISO as a Service is typically less than the annual salary and benefits of a mid-level technical staffer. We leverage proprietary technology and economies of scale and scope to keep performance high and fees reasonable.
Features at a Glance
- A core information security program to enable “yes” answers on security questionnaires and a roadmap to ISO 27001 certification within 12 to 24 months
- Policy development, to establish guidelines and procedures for staff to follow when accessing and using organizational IT resources
- Awareness training for technical staff, that goes beyond the typical phishing education to cover advanced and emerging techniques
- Information classification to sort data by type to establish the level of protection required
- Handling and storage of assets to develop and maintain an asset register, review asset permissions and access
- Internal and external vulnerability scanning to identify and remediate internal systems, apps, cloud, and infrastructure
- Penetration testing of key systems to determine which vulnerabilities can be exploited